Monday, March 29, 2010

Swans

26 March 2010

Faded


Forgot
I've been in hyper coding mode for a few days, so the details are a bit fuzzy. But I do remember taking a walk and taking loads of pictures. Of swans, of architecture, of streets, and well... and stuff.

Whoops
The walk might have been yesterday.. I forgot honestly. Judging by picture dates it seems I'm wrong. Oh well, more pictures for today.


Caged by concrete, it still grows

Secrets


Down under

Apparently I thought this was
an interesting angle at the time
It speaks to me

The Cathedral once more

There is no sidewalk

The branch looks like a poodle

Splish splash

Cars

Trees

Trees and water

Structure on the hill

Boat

I wonder if anybody will read these captions

Ornate lamps for everyone

Crawling with swans

Other than the purple doors I really like this church.

Water

Chains

And more water

And a closeup

No comments:

Post a Comment