Monday, March 22, 2010

Brains

22 March 2010

Goals and ghouls


Nothing then something
Woke up and went to see the professor, he told us to wait. So we waited, and waited, and waited... you got the point there was a lot of waiting and very little else. So we went to look for him and he wasn't there, then we went to eat then came back and waited and.. well yeah.

These photos...

Finally we were given some data, some explanations and something to do, then after a bit more waiting we finally got our internet accounts sorted. And that's something.

...are placed...

Zombies
On the way back my camera batteries died and I acted like a zombie and right now I'm writing this text as I wait for more feedback for my coding. Apparently none of it works, not even the bits that worked before.

... randomly

No comments:

Post a Comment