Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rain

20 March 2010

Captain's log star date: supplemental.


Rain
It rained the whole day, not bad, not good, I didn't mind. Since it's Saturday I slept more, not like it helped with anything, I woke up more tired than I went to bed. Probably it's the sound of waking up to chainsaws that ruined it. I should probably explain that it wasn't the zombie apocalypse, nor some madman going wild, they were just trimming the trees.. and that's putting it mildly.


Wet trees

Wet store

Wet people

Wet everything


Shopping
Found the local Auchan, which contrary to popular belief isn't read 'ocean' but more like 'oshen', though I'm probably dead wrong.

Eating
We had lunch with a fellow student from the same country. I dislike cooking. And by cooking I mean my part, which was mostly sort of cutting an onion, watching, and cutting my finger washing knives. Mental note to myself: get rich and hire a cook.

Coding
Deadline for project fast approaching, so I spent the next few hours writing and explaining code to the team back at headquarters.

Warp 5... engage.


No comments:

Post a Comment