Thursday, May 10, 2012

Trip to Paris - day 1 - Disneyland

Giant rats


I've wanted to go there since I was little, and because I had a couple of days off I jumped at the chance. I went to Paris for two days, the first was spent largely in roller coasters while the second was spent sightseeing.

First thing in Paris was to track down the hotel and make sure my reservation went through. It was raining, and I only had half a clue to where I was and where I was going. I've also managed to scare a woman into running away by asking for directions.

I eventually checked that the hotel was indeed expecting me and I hopped on a train and made my way to the park. There was a lot to do, and a lot to see, so I didn't take many photos. I managed to grab a discount ticket to see both parks, for only a couple more euros than the ticket to see just one. It was still an unearthly large sum of money, but hey, read the first phrase of the post.

The fast passes helped a lot in managing my day, but there were still a couple of things I've missed completely. I can't say I feel too bad about them as they were all the way at the bottom of my list.

Pastels everywhere

Of course they'd have this

A girl that looked just like that photobombed me at one point

Some things looked pretty nice

Some nicer

And I don't think I have photos of the coasters for some odd reason

No comments:

Post a Comment